Nice

Discuss local or national politics here.
212frank
"oh qualified one"

Nice

Postby 212frank » August 17th, 2014, 6:09pm

Walt, is that you?

donkeypunch
mustard tiger

Re: Nice

Postby donkeypunch » August 18th, 2014, 11:48am

Very tragic what's going on there. I wish when something likes this happens people would protest in a peaceful manner and really encourage a change or at least some meaningful dialogue. When the ass clowns use it as an excuse to riot, destroy,harm and loot.....they make it 100 times worse. They lost what could have been a sympathetic nation to their cause.
"I've been told this and it's been proven by research - He who fucks Nuns will later join the Church"

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » August 18th, 2014, 12:27pm

And to think, all because the dude had to strong arm rob some blunts from a convenience store...allegedly.

donkeypunch
mustard tiger

Postby donkeypunch » August 18th, 2014, 1:43pm

Never understood why you would ruin good weed by putting it in a Philly ....gross, and the Griffon is the shit. Had Arrogant Bastards and Pumpkin IPA's and scotch eggs.
"I've been told this and it's been proven by research - He who fucks Nuns will later join the Church"

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » August 18th, 2014, 2:27pm

Yeah we love it there. Pricey but great.

All Change is Good
fancy book learnin talk

Postby All Change is Good » August 18th, 2014, 3:40pm

sevenyearsdown wrote:And to think, all because the dude had to strong arm rob some blunts from a convenience store...allegedly.

I detest the sheer ignorance and utter stupidity of Americans who cannot be bothered to wait for, learn facts or understand the ramifications of established facts.

The cop who shot this kid did not know about any alleged robbery. The store owner did not call it into the police. The video 'released' [and I use that term pejoratively] has not been definitely established to depict Michael Brown.

Brown's being shot while unarmed had nothing to do with anything prior event. Nothing.

People, pay attention!
superbe bibit cervisiam in imbrem
http://www.TheresaQuinn.com

All Change is Good
fancy book learnin talk

Postby All Change is Good » August 18th, 2014, 4:02pm

That was not directed at you 7.

My rant is a reflection of my annoyance at people's reactions to unsubstantial speculation in isolation from the situation as it actually occurred.

212frank
"oh qualified one"

Postby 212frank » August 18th, 2014, 4:26pm

My annoyance is the insane militarization of police forces. WTF do municipal police departments need with MRAP vehicles? WTF are these morans doing wearing camo? Like, hey fellaz, this isnt the desert and who are you hiding from anywayz?

insanity:
Last edited by 212frank on August 18th, 2014, 4:30pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walt, is that you?

All Change is Good
fancy book learnin talk

Postby All Change is Good » August 18th, 2014, 4:29pm

Although I do agree with the Police. No one should be in a McDonald's, ever.

Sinister
Head Groundskeeper

Postby Sinister » August 18th, 2014, 5:07pm

I defy anyone who has worked on a union job site in the St. Louis area to disagree that the entire region should be nuked. Or at least bulldozed. Fuck that place. Nothing but fucking gangsters.... including the cops.
póg mo thóin

All Change is Good
fancy book learnin talk

Postby All Change is Good » August 18th, 2014, 5:10pm

Sinister wrote:I defy anyone who has worked on a union job site in the St. Louis area...

Umm, that's a pretty selective call to arms.

Weezer

Postby Weezer » August 19th, 2014, 11:21pm

All Change is Good wrote:I detest the sheer ignorance and utter stupidity of Americans who cannot be bothered to wait for, learn facts or understand the ramifications of established facts.

The cop who shot this kid did not know about any alleged robbery. The store owner did not call it into the police. The video 'released' [and I use that term pejoratively] has not been definitely established to depict Michael Brown.

Brown's being shot while unarmed had nothing to do with anything prior event. Nothing.

People, pay attention!

Or burn down a Quik Trip convenience store because they think they know the "facts" when the investigation hasn't even begun yet. Smart. I love watching people on both sides jump to conclusions and make fools of themselves. Unfortunately, there are innocent people's business being destroyed because some in the media choose to inflame tensions.

As usual it takes a while for the facts to come out and when they do the media moves onto the next "thing" like a child with no attention span. Yet when the facts and investigation finishes people end up with egg on their faces for jumping to said conclusions. Like the Duke lacrosse or Travon Martin cases. How did those work out again? Let the justice system run it's course first. The facts of the case will show if a crime was committed or not.

yellow ed
Fairly Handsome Overloard

Postby yellow ed » August 20th, 2014, 3:22am

Frank, we open to the public on Thursday. Come by. 376 Connecticut.
They can take our xpatsxpats, but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!

Sinister
Head Groundskeeper

Postby Sinister » August 20th, 2014, 8:32am

All Change is Good wrote:
Sinister wrote:I defy anyone who has worked on a union job site in the St. Louis area...

Umm, that's a pretty selective call to arms.

Point taken.
póg mo thóin

212frank
"oh qualified one"

Postby 212frank » August 20th, 2014, 2:23pm

yellow ed wrote:Frank, we open to the public on Thursday. Come by. 376 Connecticut.

will do.
Walt, is that you?

Return to “Political Forum”