stage name?

A forum for the discussion of industrial, goth, dance, electronica, and any styles utilizing electronic instruments.

Moderators: Morpheus, Admin Team

dannyc should spin/perform under the name:

Total votes: 0

Fat Bastard
really needs to get a life

Postby Fat Bastard » April 30th, 2004, 2:07am

theprittiestgirl wrote:diet dr bob is my hero! you will not disrespect him like that, or i will personally find where you live and i will tie you up and beat you with a blistering hot cowprod you cynical bastard!

nickname: D-prozac, the obsolite model

D-XIII is the newest robot model btw!

How could you compare D-XIII to anything, that software is some of the best out there?

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

99devils
The Ultimate Power in the Universe

Postby 99devils » April 30th, 2004, 8:59am

theprittiestgirl wrote:what the hell!!!!!!

help!!!

why does it say prozac when i try to type

I...........X??????

Thanks to a troll we had who had that in her username... The board automagically turns roman numeral 9 into prozac...

Fat Bastard
really needs to get a life

Postby Fat Bastard » May 3rd, 2004, 2:32am

99devils wrote:
theprittiestgirl wrote:what the hell!!!!!!

help!!!

why does it say prozac when i try to type

I...........X??????

Thanks to a troll we had who had that in her username... The board automagically turns roman numeral 9 into prozac...

Prozac......prozac.....i think its a sign...

DJ_Kryptik
How do you get your own title?

Postby DJ_Kryptik » May 3rd, 2004, 9:00am

you know what would be cool for this board? if we could do what yahoo does in their game rooms... whenever someone is talking, and we don't want to read thier text in chat or don't like them, we can just click their name and then click ignore, then we see no more from that person, like their not even there....

we could put BigPoppa on ignore.... i hope you didn't choose that handle cuase of Notorious B.I.G. it would be an insult to him for you to have it... you talk about fat ppl and yet you take a handle of a fat man, Biggie.

99devils
The Ultimate Power in the Universe

Postby 99devils » May 3rd, 2004, 10:19am

DJ_Kryptik wrote:you know what would be cool for this board? if we could do what yahoo does in their game rooms... whenever someone is talking, and we don't want to read thier text in chat or don't like them, we can just click their name and then click ignore, then we see no more from that person, like their not even there....

we could put BigPoppa on ignore.... i hope you didn't choose that handle cuase of Notorious B.I.G. it would be an insult to him for you to have it... you talk about fat ppl and yet you take a handle of a fat man, Biggie.

See the ignore button, right on the top of each post?

Return to “WNY Electronic Music”