Very experienced frontman here looking for band

Need a band member? Looking for a band? This is the place.

Moderator: Admin Team

kdrvfr

Very experienced frontman here looking for band

Postby kdrvfr » September 11th, 2014, 1:24pm

I know there are way too many words below but please take the time to read them all, it'll save time in the end.

I have 35 years experience fronting bands. I did it for a living in the 80's. From the 90's to now its been just for fun. I'm looking for the right fit for my limited time. If you have to practice every week or if you want to gig every weekend, I'm NOT the guy for you. I'd like to play out about once a month. If it's a little more or a little less at times, that's fine. I'm interested in cover bands that are ready to go for the most part. Covering only the popular songs people want to hear, pop, rock, new country, oldies, classic rock, dance, anything old or new that goes over. I'd like to be in a band that can do a little bit of everything. I'd like to do the mainstream hits. Think Classic Hits 104.1 and Jack 92.9 and maybe a little new country thrown in. I want to do the tunes that you can play at happy hour and other early gigs. Nothing too heavy just some light hearted toe tapping good old rock and roll for the most part. I don't need to rehearse much, just give me your list and the few I don't know I'll learn quickly, on my own time. I'll sing any song people want to hear as long as the music and backup vocals sound good. Please have at least two people who can sing backups and PLEASE do the songs in the tuning they are originally recorded in. The link below has some audio, video and pics. Thanks, Keith

http://www.bandmix.com/Keith-Rockford/
Last edited by kdrvfr on May 12th, 2015, 3:13pm, edited 1 time in total.

kdrvfr

Re: Very experienced frontman here looking for band

Postby kdrvfr » April 1st, 2015, 10:08pm

I'm looking for the right fit for my limited time. If you have to practice every week or if you want to gig every weekend, I'm not the guy for you.

kdrvfr

Postby kdrvfr » April 3rd, 2015, 5:45pm

I'd like to do the mainstream hits. Think Classic Hits 104.1 and Jack 92.9 and maybe a little new country thrown in. I want to do the tunes that you can play at happy hour and other early gigs. Nothing too heavy just some light hearted toe tapping good old rock and roll for the most part.

kdrvfr

Postby kdrvfr » May 12th, 2015, 3:24pm

I'm still looking for a band that does the mainstream hits, doesn't need to practice every week, plays out about once a month, plays the songs in the tuning they were originally recorded in.

guitardude
threatened you on page 8

Postby guitardude » May 12th, 2015, 4:01pm

kdrvfr wrote:I'm still looking for a band that does the mainstream hits, doesn't need to practice every week, plays out about once a month, plays the songs in the tuning they were originally recorded in.

I'm thinking you probably mean "key" here. If not, my bad.

webster6711

Postby webster6711 » May 13th, 2015, 9:33am

keith give me a call 716-579-9515 if you find something that needs bass. i jammed with you years ago when you were playing drums. your a very talented s.o.b i have the same mind set as you. would you consider putting something togeather that we could run 2 or 3 marathon rehursals and be working once or twice a month in 30 days or less get back to me bud and if you still talk to earl tell him hi from me

kdrvfr

Postby kdrvfr » June 18th, 2015, 9:41pm

I'm still looking for the right band.

Return to “Musicians”