Guitar Factory Guitar Dis-repair

Talk about everything related to guitar and bass.

Moderators: guitarmartin416, Admin Team

YoxDesigns

Re: Guitar Factory Guitar Dis-repair

Postby YoxDesigns » May 4th, 2014, 9:40am

Give me a call 716-217-1969. All the work I do is completed in a timely manor, never taking more that quoted and the work is guaranteed to meet your satisfaction!

Yox Designs is a full service shop, ranging from full build customs to restorations, basic maintenance and set ups to body/electronics modifications and custom airbrush art. I'm a direct dealer for parts and equipment so, I do not pay retail at the local store for parts then hit you with an upcharge. Yox Designs is also a certified/licensed for repair/restoration for many manufacturers. All work guaranteed for quality and your satisfaction so give me a call 716-217-1YOX, or find me at Yox Designs on Facebook or www.yox.biz
If you can think it Yox can do it!

danimaltheman
Admin Team

Postby danimaltheman » October 21st, 2014, 1:23am

Note to self:

don't have the same guy who fixes my guitar proofread my press releases

scatterbass

Postby scatterbass » March 18th, 2015, 8:17pm

i have had amps repaired and guitars set up at Guitar Factory and they did a great job and all in a week'

Nkzx

Postby Nkzx » December 15th, 2015, 4:09pm

I won't go to TGF anymore for tech work, which is sad, because they are literally within walking distance from where I live -- I had them swap pickups for me awhile ago, took 3 weeks. I also was not called and told there would be a delay. Not acceptable at the price they charged me. However, I will admit, that I was the stupid one for getting some else to do this in the first place...Changing pickups is probably the easiest job one can do on their own, besides changing strings. I was just too afraid to do it myself back then. Switched to the Seymour Duncan Liberator system in almost all of my guitars now, and I can change pickups in about 5 minutes, without even having to clip the strings most of the time (depending on the guitar).
Also took an Ibanez Prestige to them one time...It has an Edge Zero floating bridge -- it's supposed to be flat with the body at zero point. They gave it back to me at an angle, like the old Edge \ LoPro Edge style Ibanez Bridges -- had to fix it myself by adjusting the spring tension in the back. I realize Ibanez has like 500 different kinds of bridges, but they are all perfectly explained in the Ibanez manual, with pictures of each one set up properly...That's actually how I knew it was wrong, I double checked the manual :P Not sure what they are charging for a floyd-style bridge setup now, but back then it was around 45 bucks IIRC...
Aside from their tech work though, I can't say enough good things about the store in general. Maybe they got a new tech since then?

Return to “Guitar and Bass Forum”