\I have a Dunlop GCB-95 Revision E model which has a brown circuit board with the jacks mounted to it,( I believe an early circuit board mounted jack model).
(1) I do not get a wah signal and everything is quiet when I engage the switch by foot or manually. I get a normal signal when switched back.
(2) I am getting 9 volts to the wire harness from the battery.
(3) My multimeter is set to 200 ohms.
(4) The single green wire on one side of the switch shows continuity to the diagonal purple wire on the other side of the switch.
(5) When the switch is activated the blue wire next to the purple wire show continuity and the green does not show continuity to either the purple or blue wire.
(6) Do I need to have a jack plugged in to the input and output to test this?
Where do I go from here?
Any suggestions or help would greatly be appreciated.