Putnam Guitars - Rip Off Artist

Talk about everything related to guitar and bass.

Moderators: guitarmartin416, Admin Team

justme

Re: Putnam Guitars - Rip Off Artist

Postby justme » August 18th, 2015, 3:25pm

donkeypunch
mustard tiger

Postby donkeypunch » August 18th, 2015, 3:42pm

sevenyearsdown wrote:
donkeypunch wrote:
yellow ed wrote:Nobody cares that you're 56. Nobody called you a liar. I don't know any of the repair guys in the area.

What I said, is the only things that you have ever posted here are complaints about various repair dudes. Which is true.

I know reading is difficult, especially when your eyes are all bugged out from hypertension, but if you take a second and relax and breath, you might manage to keep your heart from exploding before you hit 57.

you're still an asshole and we can both agree Seven is a moran.

You say moran, I say moron?

"I've been told this and it's been proven by research - He who fucks Nuns will later join the Church"

justme

Postby justme » August 18th, 2015, 3:50pm

We didn't need to be there you explained the sitch quite clearly and yes, most of the posters on here are punks. Why all the customization requiring installation and heavy modifications? Do you play in a working band requiring these mods to execute the songs live or do you spend endless hours trying to master songs in some dingy basement trying to gig out ASAP? If not why bother seeking out repair guys to further your slagging? Keep it simple, save your money and try to be positive for once in your life thus sparing us from your endless dramatizations. No I don't want to meet you for coffee.
Last edited by justme on August 19th, 2015, 4:11am, edited 1 time in total.

justme

Postby justme » August 19th, 2015, 4:05am

Sympathetic strings or resonance strings are auxiliary strings found on many Indian musical instruments, as well as some Western Baroque instruments and a variety of folk instruments.

justme

Postby justme » August 19th, 2015, 4:09am

to satisfy my curiousity http://www.putnamguitars.com/

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » August 19th, 2015, 8:31am

That 1994 website would be enough to steer me away from giving the guy money.

Smedley

Postby Smedley » August 19th, 2015, 2:08pm

sevenyearsdown wrote:
Smedley wrote:
yellow ed wrote:
sevenyearsdown wrote:Why would you take anything back to a guy you said had mixed results at best with? That's just dumb. Next time just burn a couple of hundreds. Electric guitars aren't that complicated.

Every time I read one of these I think I should start my own setup business. Setting up an electric guitar or bass is so easy. Why pay someone? They don't know how you want the instrument to feel anyway. Get a guide and practice on a beater. You'd be surprised how easy it is. It ain't putting a man on the moon.

Read his other posts. This is all he does.

I find it curious that someone would spend so much time and money and energy on having others not even be able to set up their instruments correctly when it's so easy to do oneself. Hence my caveat.

Can you install a Sustaniac? Can you do a refret? Can you install a Ghost MIDI system? If it's so easy, why don't you experiment on one of your guitars and tell me how it turns out. Moron.

Actually I have done a refret before. They aren't difficult provided you have the correct tools.

If you spend a little time on your reading comprehension skills, you'll see that I stated that setups are easy (which they are). I didn't mention anything about all of that phony bologna bullshit wiring you are having installed.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit! :D
Bottom line punk, you were not there, nor do you know any party to the events personally, so you are talking utter bullshit. As for b.s. wiring, Steve Vai might beg to differ.

Smedley

Postby Smedley » August 19th, 2015, 2:14pm

justme wrote:We didn't need to be there you explained the sitch quite clearly and yes, most of the posters on here are punks. Why all the customization requiring installation and heavy modifications? Do you play in a working band requiring these mods to execute the songs live or do you spend endless hours trying to master songs in some dingy basement trying to gig out ASAP? If not why bother seeking out repair guys to further your slagging? Keep it simple, save your money and try to be positive for once in your life thus sparing us from your endless dramatizations. No I don't want to meet you for coffee.

Endless dramatizations? I am merely trying to do a public service so that others won't have to go through the pain and money wasted that I have. Why am I being "slagged' for that? As for keeping it simple, I like different sounds - what's wrong with that? I have a Strat and I usually play using basic sounds, but I like variety every now and then.

If people would do the work that they simply promised they would do, I wouldn't have to take the time writing all of this down. No for fuck sake, I'm not a drama queen. Taking the time to write all of these reviews is a freaking pain in the ass. At least you didn't call me an outright liar, so thanks for that.

Smedley

Postby Smedley » August 19th, 2015, 2:21pm

donkeypunch wrote:
sevenyearsdown wrote:
donkeypunch wrote:
yellow ed wrote:Nobody cares that you're 56. Nobody called you a liar. I don't know any of the repair guys in the area.

What I said, is the only things that you have ever posted here are complaints about various repair dudes. Which is true.

I know reading is difficult, especially when your eyes are all bugged out from hypertension, but if you take a second and relax and breath, you might manage to keep your heart from exploding before you hit 57.

you're still an asshole and we can both agree Seven is a moran.

You say moran, I say moron?

You're more of an asshole for commenting on events to which you were not witness. All I am doing is taking the time to relate my pain and lost money, trying to do a fucking public service in order to spare others from what I have been through. And I'm accused of being a liar. Tell me that wouldn't piss you off if the shoe was on the other foot? I don't enjoy taking time out of my life having to write all of this down and then being accused by nimrods who didn't witness the events. I only stated my age to point out that this is not a pattern that began when I was 15. I said that, prior to 3 years ago I have never had these difficulties. Can't someone simply run into a string of bad luck (or incompetent dicks)? That's not possible? No, instead, my mental health is questioned by someone who was not witness to the events - you might as well live in China, because either way, you WERE NOT THERE.

yellow ed
Fairly Handsome Overloard

Postby yellow ed » August 19th, 2015, 2:23pm

Again, if you take two seconds to READ, what I wrote was merely that all you've ever posted here is complaints about various repair guys. A warning to anyone that might read one of your "reviews" that maybe they might not want to take your word as gospel.
They can take our xpatsxpats, but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!

Smedley

Postby Smedley » August 19th, 2015, 2:33pm

yellow ed wrote:Again, if you take two seconds to READ, what I wrote was merely that all you've ever posted here is complaints about various repair guys. A warning to anyone that might read one of your "reviews" that maybe they might not want to take your word as gospel.
Which implies that the problem is with me, not the repairpersons in question.

I went into detail re: what work was supposed to be done and what wasn't done or done properly. Not once did anyone who is questioning my veracity ask a me a specific question re: one of the points that I raised. NOT ONCE. So, is there a reading comprehension deficit on your part, I have to wonder. Or, does this simply confirm the obvious reality of the situation, that being that YOU WERE NOT THERE?

yellow ed

Postby yellow ed » August 19th, 2015, 2:42pm

Why would my presence make one bit of difference in your history of posts on this board?

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » August 19th, 2015, 2:45pm

Ahhhhh just like the good old days.

Dalton

Postby Dalton » August 19th, 2015, 2:48pm

Smedley wrote:A bunch of stupid shit.

You're too stupid to have a good time.

yellow ed

Postby yellow ed » August 19th, 2015, 2:49pm

sevenyearsdown wrote:Ahhhhh just like the good old days.

:D

Return to “Guitar and Bass Forum”