People Who Think Joe Tell Is A Joke

Please use this forum to let the world know about your websites and MP3s.

Moderator: Admin Team

justme

People Who Think Joe Tell Is A Joke

Postby justme » September 20th, 2016, 4:57am

Music "blogless blog" was originally started with ill will in mind by a negative individual. Negative Blog name has now been re-purposed and is being used by Joe Tell in a positive way. The original idea was a big joke. I have gladly embraced the name for this blog with a keen sense of humor to show that it had no negative effect whatsoever. Feel free to check it out http://joeytellsucks.blogspot.com/

crentist
Beautiful Lunatic

Re: People Who Think Joe Tell Is A Joke

Postby crentist » September 20th, 2016, 4:11pm

I'm lost.
I don't know if they really don't sound all that different in a band context or if years of playing in bands with guitarists have honed my guitarist-ignoring skills to perfection.

justme

Postby justme » September 21st, 2016, 4:57am

"People Who Think Joe Tell Sucks aka Joseph Militello" was a google blog started by an negative, ego driven individual who I used to be in contact with. Blog was obviously started with ill will in mind and has since been taken down. In a unique turn of events I decided to re-purpose the original idea into my own music blog with inspiration partly from "Disco Sucks" and "Primus Sucks"... Inspiration comes from many sources. The local music scene has provided me many things to write and think about it over the years. I also learned that you don't really know who your band members are before you join a band. Once you begin to work together their true selves come out and it's not always "good times". Blog and "blogless blog" serve me well as constant reminders to as to why I need to stay away from a few select individuals...and no I will not name names.

crentist
Beautiful Lunatic

Postby crentist » September 21st, 2016, 9:48am

I get it now. Carry on.
I don't know if they really don't sound all that different in a band context or if years of playing in bands with guitarists have honed my guitarist-ignoring skills to perfection.

yellow ed
Fairly Handsome Overloard

Postby yellow ed » September 23rd, 2016, 2:40pm

I'm curious, what was your first language?
They can take our xpatsxpats, but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!!!

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » September 26th, 2016, 7:59am

Hey guys, I remembered my password.

sevenyearsdown
Admin Team

Postby sevenyearsdown » September 26th, 2016, 11:30am

justme wrote:a bunch of nonsense

After reading your replies here and checking out your blog, I have a question for you. What is the highest level of education that you have completed? The reason that I ask is because your grammar skills are awful. They aren't even on par with the public education requirements for elementary school in NYS. You rarely construct a proper sentence, and seem to have not a clue on how to use punctuation correctly.

justme

Postby justme » September 27th, 2016, 2:28am

I don't care what you self righteous fucks think, delete my account because I will never, ever post on this lame site again...to anyone who uses this lame site, your accounts are not safe from tampering, I did not add that stupid , lame photo to my account , some self-righteous lame fucking admin. did...nor did I add "Waste Of Bandwith"...if I could delete my own account I would have last night.

Return to “Band/Artist Promotion”