good bass player who can really sing in key all of the time and never screw that up...looking!

Need a band member? Looking for a band? This is the place.

Moderator: Admin Team

bassvocalman

good bass player who can really sing in key all of the time and never screw that up...looking!

Postby bassvocalman » January 19th, 2015, 3:29am

I don't know how many WNY gigs I have played, but it's a lot, over decades. I know the local scene and bookings. I just want a tight little band, a good singer, a good guitar player and tight drummer, and me picking up all of the vocal harmonies (actual in key harmonies that are just like the records) and a few lead vocals here and there. Is that so wrong?!?! Really, what I do is get into good bands that have one lead singer who can always find pitch, and make that person sound greater with nearly perfect 2 part harmonies, on top of nearly perfect bass lines. Pro gear and attitude all around, and a nice stage appeal to boot!
Last edited by bassvocalman on February 20th, 2015, 3:52pm, edited 1 time in total.

gimmepez

Re: good bass player who can really sing in key all of the time and never screw that up...looking!

Postby gimmepez » February 3rd, 2015, 4:45pm

Hello,would you be interested in a start up band?

gimmepez

Re: good bass player who can really sing in key all of the time and never screw that up...looking!

Postby gimmepez » March 1st, 2015, 12:31pm

still available???

240north

Postby 240north » June 1st, 2015, 12:17pm

Hi- are you still looking for a band?

meatslap

Postby meatslap » June 7th, 2015, 11:08pm

Are you still available. We are 3pc. Classic Rock looking for a serious bass.player.

meatslap

Postby meatslap » June 8th, 2015, 8:00pm

:popcorn:
meatslap wrote:Are you still available. We are 3pc. Classic Rock looking for a serious bass.player.

jhonfilly

Postby jhonfilly » June 26th, 2018, 5:59am

I just want a tight little band, a good singer, a good guitar player and tight drummer, and me picking up all of the vocal harmonies (actual in key harmonies that are just like the records) and a few lead vocals here and there. Is that so wrong?!?! Really, what I do is get into good bands that have one lead singer who can always find pitch, and make that person sound greater with nearly perfect 2 part harmonies, on top of nearly perfect bass lines. Pro gear and attitude all around, and a nice stage appeal to boot!
shafi

Return to “Musicians”